AutoFEM Analysis is the friendly and easy-in-use software for finite element analysis
AutoFEM Analysis can be used by the broad community of engineers working in the field of mechanical and structural designing. You need not be a specialist in the finite element method in order to use AutoFEM Analysis. There are several asked-for modules, which allow for the solving of crucial problems for mechanical and structural engineering. They are as follows:
- AutoFEM Static Analysis module performs modeling of the stress state in mechanical structures and the testing of their strength;
- AutoFEM Fatigue Analysis module allows one to consider the influence of cyclic loading action on the strength and durability of a mechanical structure;
- AutoFEM Frequency Analysis module helps reveal natural frequencies (resonances) of structures and modes of oscillations;
- AutoFEM Buckling Analysis module determines critical loads of a mechanical system when the latter can be destroyed;
- AutoFEM Oscillations Analysis module finds an amplitude-frequency response of the structure;
- AutoFEM Thermal Analysis module solves various tasks related to the heat transfer.
- AutoFEM & ShipConstructor integration module transfers the data from the ShipConstructor database onto finite-element model.
Moreover, there is one more exciting thing. There is AutoFEM Analysis Lite, which is absolutely free finite element analysis system. You can use it for educational and commercial purposes. Of course, AutoFEM Analysis Lite has some limitations related to the calculation capabilities, but they do not deal with the number of degrees of freedoms, as it normally occurs. This means that you can solve practical problems of your product. All that you need is to have AutoCAD 2007-2017, and download and install AutoFEM Lite. It is easy and worth doing!