BricsCAD software for computer-aided design (CAD), which is developed by Bricsys. The company in 2002 by Erik de Keyser was established. The software for modeling and assembly design has been produced directly. The software for Windows, Linux and OS X and is available in three versions:
BricsCADClassic: Ability to design two-dimensional, read and write native DWG and provides a complete LISP API for customization and automation of repetitive tasks.
BricsCADPro: contains all the functionality BricsCAD Classic, direct modeling three-dimensional, library hardware two-dimensional and three-dimensional rendering of high quality, library materials, rendering, viewing the mechanical assembly and compatible with AutoCAD second development is that of the hundreds of third-party app supports.
BricsCAD Platinum: includes features and functions BricsCAD Pro, creating three-dimensional constraints,modeling deformable , create and edit assembly and a basic version (pre-release) is the BricsCAD BIM.
In addition Bricys two add-on modules for BricsCAD has produced:
BricsCAD Communicator: run BricsCAD Pro or Platinum for input and output of three-dimensional data and enables the exchange of information with major CAD programs
BricsCAD Sheet Metal: run BricsCAD Platinum, providing tools to create sheet metal parts with a focus on construction
Features and amenities BricsCAD:
- The familiar CAD functions
- Full support for LISP, VBA, BRX & .NET
- Cloud Connect Chapoo
- Direct three-dimensional modeling, rendering, lighting and materials
- Three-dimensional restrictions
- Enter a revised and adapted from MCAD file formats including Solidworks, Inventor, and Creo
- It contains over 600 high quality material
- Find all the objects defined and work with them in all open maps using the Drawing Explorer