DraftSight is a two-dimensional and three-dimensional mapping software for architects, engineers, construction, and design that allows you to draw and manage files DWG and DXF design is provided. The software is built by Dassault Systemes and all the necessary tools for CAD users in a user friendly environment puts at your disposal. You can view maps and plan your professional appearance by the software or create CAD projects to be able to upload, view and edit.
DraftSight software contains powerful tools for styling text, table, measurement, and create a variety of forms and editing drawings to help offset mirrors, split, rash, scaling, and rotation provides. DraftSight also allows you to simply draft a two-dimensional to three-dimensional modeling and reverse switch to optimize their designs in the best way. The software company Dassault Systemes with other products that SOLIDWORKS compatible and is able to completely edit DWG files.
Features and software DraftSight:
- DWG and DXF to create and manage projects
- Ability to edit, view, and download CAD files
- User-friendly and provide practical tools
- Style to make text and tables
- Precise measurement system and the possibility of drawing different shapes
- Tool offsets, mirrors, split, rash, scaling, and rotation
- Draft transition from two-dimensional to three-dimensional modeling and vice versa.
- Full compatibility with software SOLIDWORKS