WinSieve software company in the field of geology GAEA Technologies is specialized in fine-grained search, classification and information to help engineers comes sedimentology. With this program the charts in several standard particle size analysis of the different forms of editing and printing. Analytical testing particle size (grain) may include screening data, sedimentology and Grading Test Method ASTM D-422 hydrometer is based. In WinSieve any analysis diagram of three parts: graphs, charts Directory – which is optional, and as has been formed. As a result of analysis of aggregation up to 5 test plot on a graph will be available. In addition Profile aggregation can also be inserted on the graph. Below each graph is plotted a classification system to compare the sample to be comfortable with the results. Different classification systems are supported in the program, including:
Detailed Modified Wentworth
Moreover WinSieve includes an optional guided above and below the graphs that can be found in the sample, classification and analysis results to be graded. Heather or as both at the top or bottom of each chart that can be used to display the logo, site map, project, sample data, and other similar texts used.
Features and Winsieve:
- Access information stored in the database for each project
- Support for popular standards with the ability to increase their grain
- Hydrometer to test the ability to define custom time
- The ability to plot a graph of up to 5 Grading Test
- Ability to put similar aggregation characteristics of the different plots
- Automatic calculation of soil components
- Automatic calculation of data classification, D10, D30, D60, Cu and Cc
- Automatic calculation of mean, skewness, kurtosis statistical data and sorting them
- The use of classification systems (Unified, USDA, Modified Wentworth, AASHTO, International, Australian) and select the template to apply to all analytical screening tests.
- Easily scale customization, style lines, labeled points, categories and layouts and manuals, letterhead, etc.
- To compare specifications and test results
- And …