Golden Software Voxler is an innovative way to graphically represent 3D data. It allows you to import data from various sources and create high-quality graphs that reflect the complex relationships between the data. Golden Software Voxler is a multi-functional interactive graphical environment for processing models and data of any complexity. A user-friendly interface provides quick visualization, evaluation, research and verification of your data.
Golden Software Voxler can be used in various fields:
- In geology (when working with three-dimensional data on wells) and petrography, for seismic studies.
- In meteorology, to study the atmosphere by collecting and processing three-dimensional data.
- In oceanology, to study water temperature, salinity and pollution.
- In biology and medicine (for conducting ultrasound studies).
- In engineering, statistics, seismology, etc.
- The ability to create isosurfaces allows you to expand the capabilities of the contour graph and depict the surface of constant values in three dimensions. You can depict several isosurfaces on the same graph, choosing for each its own color and degree of transparency.
- On the volumetric graph, each element of the three-dimensional grid is assigned a color and a transparency level. The ClipPlane function allows you to cut at any angle.
- The contour graph displays lines of constant plane values. You can place the plane and contours at any angle.
- In height field graphs, data is indicated by different colors on a rectangular plane located in three-dimensional space, or on a two-dimensional curved grid. The amplitude of the data is represented as a shift up or down perpendicular to this plane or curved grid.
- The flow line graph displays the particle path in the velocity field, the distribution of average velocities in three-dimensional space. The color indicates the amplitude of the speeds.
- The vector graph depicts lines or vectors indicating the direction and amplitude of the values of the components of a three-dimensional grid or point dataset. The amplitude of the values is indicated by the length and color of the vector.
- The scatter plot displays characters in the coordinate space (XYZ) specified in the data file. If the data file contains values for each point, these values are indicated in different colors.
- You can place several cut-off planes at different angles in any graph to display only that area of interest.
- Voxler allows you to create a uniform three-dimensional grid using the inverse distance method and the local polynomial for XYZC data with scatter (XYZ coordinates with a value of C). You can also calculate various indicators within a given search radius, including the minimum, maximum and average value, quartiles, standard deviation, variance, abundance, density and distance to the nearest or farthest point.
- Voxler provides you with various options for performing calculations, including filters to avoid duplicate points, delete data based on the values of the X, Y, Z axes or data, calculate various metrics and process images. Additional modules allow you to perform calculations simultaneously with three files containing three-dimensional graphs, combine up to five such files, re-select, work with subsets and perform conversion operations.
- You can add lighting to the graph using options such as diffused light, illuminator, directional light, light spot, lighting with a point source of light, and also choose the color, intensity and direction of lighting. You can use the Dragger graphics tool to place light sources.
Konten berikutnya khusus bagi buyer yang telah membeli