Itasca PFC method based on discrete components is a multipurpose framework that treats particulate material in the form of two-dimensional and three-dimensional analysis of it. This application is made by Itasca in two versions, namely PFC2D and PFC3D is available. PFC may provide a bit stream coding and scripting languages Python and Fish support. You can help a powerful computational engine of this software, your simulations do the exact shape and behavior of the particles examined and analyzed.
PFC models assembled combination of hard and solid material particles are made to collide with each other are showing their behavior. PFC model represents the independent movement and interaction between different particles that have been in contact by an internal force. Software PFC, particle shape discs can be two-dimensional or three-dimensional sphere to debut and particle characteristics and parameters to be analyzed in the batch.
Features and Applications Itasca PFC:
- Powerful computational engine to simulate the exact behavior of the particles
- Supports Python scripting languages and Fish
- Customize model, monitoring, automation, and parameterization
- Advanced GUI
- 12 communication model for hard particle assembly and connecting materials
- Plug ++ C for FISH functions
- Thermal analysis solutions
- Automated manufacturing particles of files DXF or STL