LEAP Bridge Concrete (LBC) CONNECT Edition 17.00. 01.01 is the consolidated version of all LEAP standalone products including CONSPAN, CONBOX, RC-PIER, GEOMATH, and CONSPLICE. It incorporates Bentley CONNECT which helps you produce better designs by facilitating collaboration, interoperability, standardization and skills development. For an organization and enterprise, CONNECT provides greater insight and control over project design, deliverables and the people working on them. This release extends CONNECT features further.
Following enhancements are available in this LEAP Bridge Concrete release.
– CONNECT Advisor
Get access to relevant help on Bentley Communities, Learn Server and YouTube right from within LEAP Bridge Concrete.
– CONNECT Updater
LEAP Bridge Concrete CONNECT Edition now includes a notification service from within the CONENCTION Client that notifies you when new versions are available to download and install.
Apart from the enhancements to LEAP Bridge Concrete listed above, this release incorporates fixes for the following bugs.
– Precast/Prestressed Girder module (formerly called CONSPAN)
· Incorrect live load reactions used for substructure design were reported at intermediate bents for Multi-span (Non-Continuous) option.
· Stability check of girders subject to lifting and transportation did not work.
– Substructure module (formerly called RC-PIER)
· Bearing sets kept getting duplicated after the dialog of Bearing/Girders was opened and closed using OK button.