|Ukuran||: 197 Mb|
Managing Budget-Constrained Projects with Microsoft Projectexplores how to best set up and manage projects facing budget constraints. Taught by expert project manager John Riopel, the course first shows how to set up project costs: everything from setting project cost options to assigning budget cost and work resources. Then learn how to enter cost values and review and manage project costs. In the last section, John demonstrates how to find the biggest cost problems.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Setting up budget resource costs
- Setting up rate tables
- Creating budget resources
- Entering values for budget cost and work and expense resources
- Comparing costs to budget values
- Reviewing costs
- Managing and reducing project costs
- Adding actual costs