Now you can finally learn Microsoft Project and get familiar with how to perform Project Scheduling. With this course, you will learn the essential beginning skills for Project Managers to understand what functions can be performed using Microsoft Project and how to navigate the program.
In this course, you will learn the basics of creating a Microsoft Project scheduling using Gantt charts.
We will cover such topics as:
- How to create a Work Breakdown Structure for use within Microsoft Project scheduling
- How to create Tasks and Summaries within Microsoft Project
- How to Use Microsoft Project for managing Project Resources
- How to add Durations and Effort to Tasks and see the complete Project Work
- How to Link Tasks together in Microsoft Project to create a full project schedule
As part of this course, we will also cover best practices for Project Scheduling and what a good Project Schedule should contain.
At the end of this course, you will be totally familiar with Microsoft Project so that you will be able to create, review, and revise Microsoft Project schedules all on your own.
Also, for those seeking PMI Certification (such as the PMP Certificate), if you complete this course you may receive credit for 1 PDU applicable to PMI Certification.
This course includes additional materials (Microsoft Project files) that are downloadable for your own practice. Also included for free is a White Paper on Best Practices for Project Scheduling.