About midas FEA
midas FEA is state of the art software which defines a new paradigm for advanced nonlinear and detail analysis for civil and structural engineering applications. It is specialized for refined method analysis, which is required by design codes for complex geometry. midas FEA’s unique capabilities make it possible to efficiently model complex structures with plate and solid elements instead of using 1D elements to simplify your model. Thus you will be able to perform local analysis for elements and obtain in-depth and highly accurate calculations that are essential for projects that require refined method analyses.
The MIDAS team, develops and distributes engineering software, has unveiled FEA 2016 version 1.1 (build 20181113), the state of the art software which defines a new paradigm for advanced nonlinear and detail analysis for civil and structural engineering applications.
Enhancements in FEA 2016 version 1.1:
The following features have been newly implemented.
– Fast Fourier Transform in Time-history Graph
– New Material DB to Korean Standard
– New Method of Defining Yield Stress–Strain Relations
– Compression-only Point Spring for Soil Resistance
– Time Dependent Material to Eurocode
– DTIME Parameter for User Supplied Material Subroutine
– Improvement about the von Mises Stresses at Nodes
– Summation of Crack Widths of Group of Elements
Bug Fix List
– Convergence Error with Combined Cracking-Shearing-Crushing model
– Incorrect Self Weight of Pyramid Element
– Convergence Error in Nonlinear Analysis with Plate Offset