PCI Geomatica is a powerful software for remote sensing, processing and analysis of aerial and satellite images of the Earth. The main purpose of this software is fast data processing and the possibility of advanced analysis of aerial and satellite images. PCI Geomatica has been used by many educational institutions (more than 2,700 educational institutions) and scientific programs to analyze satellite imagery. Used this software. PCI Geomatica is one of the best in the field of remote sensing and is currently widely used in research centers.
Features and Features of PCI Geomatica:
- Accurate and fast calculations of aerial and satellite models
- Show high altitudes and terrain with very high quality
- Advanced Radar Data Support (SAR)
- Supports various sensors such as ADS, PALSAR, Deimos and TripleSat
- Support for GF-2 atmospheric correction