This publication was written so it may be used as:
1. A training manual, or
2. A self teach book, or
3. A user guide.The book stays focused on the information required to create and update a schedule with or without resources using Microsoft® Project 2013 and 2016 by:
1. Concentrating on the core functions required to plan and control a project.
2. Keeping the information relevant to each topic in the appropriate chapter.
3. Providing a quick reference at the start of each chapter listing the chapter topics.
4. Providing a comprehensive index of all topics.
The book is aimed at:
1. Project managers and schedulers who wish learn the software, however are unable to attend a training course, or require a reference book.
2. Project management companies in industries such as building, construction, oil & gas, software development, government and defence who wish to run their own software training courses or provide their employees a good practical guide to using the software.
3. Training organizations who require a training manual to run their own courses.