The Bentley Systems Inc. team is pleased to announce the availability of RM Bridge CONNECT Edition V11 Update 3 Product Line, is comprehensive 2D/3D/4D software used by bridge engineers for all types of bridges, materials, and construction methods.
The release contains the following enhancements:
– Superposition Load Case Tracking
– Prestressing Tendons in Modeler
– Tendon Stressing in Modeler
– New “Refined” Option for Wind Calculation Method
– New “Rigid End Post” Option for Element Buckling Check Per Euro Code
– GUI for Balance Cantilever Tool
– New Cantilever Wizard
– Enhancements in GUI including:
. Improve Creating Main Girders and Piers in Modeler
. Material in Modeler
. Access to standard load trains and traffic load macros under Extras within Load Trains under Load Definition
. Access to standard load combination table under Extras within Load Combination
. Import/Export Load Combination Table from/to Excel File
. Excel output for “TndFibLc” and “TndFibSup”
. New Icons for 3D View in Modele
About Bentley RM Bridge CONNECT Edition. Streamline massive analytical tasks and save time on complex engineering challenges by taking a more integrated approach in the design and construction of your bridge systems with RM Bridge. Perform bridge design, analysis, and construction simulation to determine resiliency during seismic and natural events and analyze rolling stock. Apply visual processes that quickly generate information from multiple disciplines to make reliable engineering decisions. You can also leverage intraoperability with OpenRoads and OpenBridge Modeler to visually determine how your proposed bridge impacts existing and proposed project elements. Visualize the positions, directions, and magnitudes of loads graphically.
– RM Bridge is the basic application of RM Bridge family. This product is suitable for analysis, design, and load rating of concrete, steel, and timber bridges of all types: girder bridges, truss bridges, arch bridges, and segmental bridges. It covers the straight, curved, and skewed bridges. It supports over 20 international design codes. The advanced analyses methods include static and linear dynamic analysis, soil-structure interaction, time-dependent creep & shrinkage analysis. Support for unlimited number of construction stages makes the product suitable to address complex construction sequences. The product also offers Wizards for rapid model creation, interoperability with Bentley Civil software, and OpenBridge Modeler.
– RM Bridge Advanced extends RM Bridge capabilities to non-linear analysis, FEM, Push Over and Time-History Analyses, High Speed Rail analysis. It includes the specialized Balanced Cantilever tool for easier generation of construction sequence for segmental bridges, and RM Cast tool for setting up segment geometry in the casting yard.
– RM Bridge Enterprise includes all features RM offers. Extends RM Bridge Advanced capabilities to cable-stayed and suspension bridges. It also includes advanced hydrodynamic and wind analyses, and two specialized tools for advanced construction methods – Erection Control for shape adjustment during construction and Incremental Launching for building bridges overhead with no temporary support or false work.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Software bajakan untuk sarana belajar saja Untuk kepentingan komersial, silahkan beli lisensi resminya