Instal-Therm HCR is designed for designing surface and radiator heating systems, as well as cooling systems based on architectural drawings. You can import and export drawings from AutoCad. Data entry occurs through the execution of the scheme – a flat axonometric sweep, or by performing a network drawing on the projection. After that, it is possible to carry out complex calculations of hydraulic and thermal systems, namely:
- selection of pipe diameters and fittings;
- automatic selection of tees, distributors, fittings and bushing;
- network installation adjustment using control valves;
- selection of the required lifting height of pumps located in areas or in system mixers;
- selection of pipe insulation;
- thermal and hydraulic calculations of heating surfaces with automatic selection of the optimal supply temperature (input);
- selection of radiators taking into account the cooling of the working agent in the pipelines.