WaterGEMS provides you with a comprehensive yet easy-to-use decision-support tool for water distribution networks. The software helps improve your knowledge of how infrastructure behaves as a system, how it reacts to operational strategies, and how it should grow as population and demands increase.
From fire flow and water quality simulations, to criticality and energy cost analysis, WaterGEMS has everything you need in a flexible multi-platform environment.
The Hydraulics and Hydrology products team is pleased to announce the availability of WaterGEMS CONNECT Edition Update 2 (build 10.02.01.06). This release includes enhancements and new features to help you be more successful with your hydraulics and hydrology modeling projects.
CONNECT Edition Update 2 release of WaterGEMS (build 10.02.01.06)
– Compatible with AutoCAD 2020
– Compatible with ArcGIS 10.7
– District Metering Areas: SCADADConnect Simulator support for reservoir elevations
– Models saved in this release are compatible with (can be opened in) the previous “CONNECT Edition Update 2” release with version 10.02.00.XX.
– This release integrates with MicroStation V8i SELECTseries 4 and AutoCAD 2018, 2019, and 2020 (32 bit/64 bit).
– For WaterGEMS ArcGIS integration supports up to version 10.7.
WaterGEMS provides numerous software tools for:
– Intelligent planning for system reliability: The capability of the water network to adequately serve its customers must be evaluated whenever system growth is anticipated. With WaterGEMS, effectively identify potential problem areas, accommodate service area growth, and plan capital improvements.
– Optimized operations for system efficiency: Realistically modeling the operation of complex water systems can be difficult. With WaterGEMS, model pump accurately, optimize pumping strategies, and plan shutdowns and routine operations to minimize disruption.
– Reliable asset renewal decision support for system sustainability: When it comes time to renew or replace your water infrastructure, the amount of asset-related information you must consider can be overwhelming. WaterGEMS tools such as Pipe Renewal Planner makes the task much easier by analyzing and comparing a wide range of variables to prioritize renewal decisions.