|Ukuran||: 2.86 GB|
- In this course you will:
- Explore Microsoft Project 2016
- Build a new project from scratch
- Open new Microsoft Project templates
- Manage and control project resources
- Create Gantt charts, project network diagrams, views, reports, and much, much more
Project management is the orchestration of the correct processes at the correct time to achieved the desired result while balancing time, cost, scope, quality, and risk. In this course you will learn how Microsoft Project 2016 can help you be a better project manager.
This course is a hands-on course; you can watch the exercises, pause the videos, and learn Microsoft Project 2016 by experiencing Microsoft Project 2016. All of the files that I use in the lectures are included as resources for you to follow along and experiment with throughout the course – and after the course.